Hyatt Regency Chicago
To make a reservation under our Pathology Informatics 2012 room block, please click on the "Hotel Reservations" link in the green box on the right side of this page! The deadline for hotel reservations is Monday, September 24.
The Hyatt Regency Chicago is set within the epicenter of the city and has a AAA Four Diamond rating. It is conveniently connected to the Illinois Center and within minutes of the Magnificent Mile. Sway to the electrified beatof Chicago blues and jazz greats, take in a show at Navy Pier, shop on Michigan Avnue, or enjoy a day in the park or on the water.
The Hyatt Regency Chicago has over 228,000 square feet of expansive venues designed to accommodate any size meeting, while stiff offering the personalized services of a Chicago Boutique hotel. Dine at the legendary Stetson's Chop House or take in expansive views of downtown Chicago while sipping on colossal coctails at BIG Bar It has recently undergone a $90 million dollar renovation.
- 2,019 guestrooms
- Grand BedsTM / iHome stereo with iPod docking station/ 37" flat screen TV
- Generous work desk/Wi-Fi and high spped Internet access
- Business Plan, Gold Passport and Regency Club rooms
- Full service Business Center/ WiFi/ FastBoardTM
- PDA and Kiosk Check-in / 24 hour in-room dining
- Multilingual staff . Concierge /. Hyatt E-Concierge
- Valet Parking / Gift Ship./ Hertz Car Rental on-site
Dining & Entertainment
- Stetson's Chop House: A signature Chicago steakhouse, live entertainment
- BIG Bar: Signature BIG cocktails, appetizers and desserts
- DaddyO's: A cozy Irish bar with pub fare
- The BISTRO at 151: Breakfast and lunch in the atrium lobby
- The BAR at 151: Trendy lounge for cocktails and appetizers
- J's Express - open 24 hours: Starbucks coffee drinks, snacks, a quick breakfast or lunch.
- Spa Di La Fronza
- 24 hour Stay FitTM Gym
- Running/jogging paths along Riverwalk
- Navy Pier / Lake Michigan beaches / Buckingham Fountain
- Michigan Avenue and State Street shops
- Wrigley, Soldier, US Cellular Fields (Cubs, Bears, White Sox)
- Millenium and Grant Parks / theatre district / The Loop
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Phone: (312) 565-1234
For more information, visit Hyatt Regency Chicago Web site.
FROM O'HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: (18 miles)
Taxi: Approx $30.00 - $40.00
C & NW RAILROAD - Taxi approx $5.00